Jeep Electric Fan Wiring
Wiring dual cooling fans with dual cooling fans there are two methods for wiring up the relay kit.
Jeep electric fan wiring. If the connection is corroded or the wire is compromised then the signal fails to tell the fan to start or stop. This is an original part from the factory so installation is simple using just the snap together connections. Connect the other end of the jumper wire to the positive battery terminal. The mopar electric fan wiring harness connects the fan on your jk to the primary wiring.
In this one we take a stab at permanently fixing a common issue with the 1999 2004 jeep grand cherokee. Attach a fused jumper wire to the terminal on the cooling fan that is more exposed after unplugging the electrical connector. In this video i will show you how to install a cooling fan override switch to your factory electric fan in a jeep che. This is based on the draw from the fans if the fans are larger and draw more than 15 amps each it s recommended to install a second relay kit as shown below.
Attach another jumper wire to the other terminal connecting it to the negative battery terminal. Jeep cherokee electric cooling fan diagnosis repair all mj sand xj vehicles equipped with a 4 0l engine that have air conditioning and or heavy duty cooling are also equipped with an auxiliary electrical fan.
- Jeep Overland Ii Bike Rack
- Jeep Tj Mirror Relocation Kit
- Jeep Lease Kansas City
- Jeep New Model Pics
- Jeep Renegade Limited Review 2015
- Jeep Truck Extended Bed
- Jeep Wrangler Price For Sale
- Jeep New Inventory Search
- Jeep Unlimited Under 15000
- Jeep Wrangler Soft Top Material
- Jeep J10 Interior Parts
- Jeep On Road Price In Kolkata
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Quadra Drive 2
- Jeep Wrangler For Sale Ontario Ca
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
- Jeep Models Over The Years
- Jeep Renegade Price Base Model
- Jeep Wrangler Foot Pegs Amazon
- Jeep New Model Hyderabad
- Jeep Trackhawk New For Sale